Sunday, December 11, 2011

Living Graffiti - NY




As you already know I travelled to NY in February this year and took zillions of photos which in fact I have already posted here on my blog earlier this year. Well, cleaning up my hard drive I came across this series I had totally forgotten about. I caught this artist re-working this wall of colorful graffiti art. Loved the bright colors jumping out as if the wall was backlit. So vivid it looks all these colorful faces have a life of their own.

Como ya saben en Febrero de este ano viaje a NY & tome miles de fotos las cuales ya postie en este blog mas temprano este ano. Bueno, mientras limpiaba el disco rigido de mi compu me encontre con esta serie de fotos que tenia totalmente olvidada. Encontre a este artista re-trabajando este mural de graffiti. Me encantaron los brillantes y vividos colores que parecen hacer que las caras salten fuera de las fotos como si tuveran vida propia.

No comments:

Post a Comment