Saturday, March 7, 2015

amigos


So I traveled to Amsterdam a few times in the last years for business and had the time to stay over the weekend and wonder around and take photos. On my first trip I found this spot where an artist had used a mailbox as the main subject to his graffiti. A red headed subject in a sea of rainbow colored puzzle like brush strokes. But when I came back 8 months later I found his smiley friend as his replacement.

Viaje un par de veces por trabajo a Amsterdam en los ultimos anos & tuve tiempo de quedarme el finde semana para aprovechar y sacar fotos. En mi primer viaje encontre un lugar donde un artista habia usado un buzon como sujeto principal de su graffitti. Un tipo colorado en un par de coloridas piezas de rompecabezas. Pero cuando volvi 8 meses despues me encontre con su sonriente amigo como reemplazo.

No comments:

Post a Comment